Sy-Klone 9001 Safari Snorkel air Pre-filter pre-cleaner
4-inch Sy-Klone Series 9000 Precleaner for 100 to 275 CFM (2.83 to 7.79 m3/min)
Includes one precleaner with stainless steel clamp for airflow from 100 to 275 CFM (2.83 to 7.79 m3/min) which fits a 4-inch inlet. Adaptation parts are available for other inlet sizes. Sy‑Klone’s patented technology ejects dirt and debris before it reaches the filter housing. Maintenance-free as no dirt is collected within the unit.
Order according to airflow requirements; check the Series 9000 Sizing Calculator or the Dimensions, Airflow & Hood Clearance page to find the right model. For extreme environments, we recommend our XLR Powered Precleaner
- Extends air filter life, which increases uptime
- Handles all kinds of mixed debris, including mud, snow, rain, leaves, sawdust, chaff, and dust
- Lowers cost per operating hour by reducing parts, labor, and downtime costs
- Lowers air restriction, which increases useable horsepower and improves fuel efficiency
- Easy to install – we have adaptation kits and parts to fit almost any machine
- Claims against our limited warranty are practically nonexistent
- Rugged engineered polymer construction gives you the strength of steel (without the corrosion) at the cost of plastic; the opaque material prevents operator being distracted by visible moving parts
How it Works:
- Air enters the underside of the dome through screened louvers, which prevents clogging by blocking any particles larger than the ejection slot from entering the unit.
- Curved particle accelerator blades slam air and dirt up against the sidewall
- Strakes along the interior surface move heavier-than-air debris towards the ejection slot
- Clean air continues to swirl down into the engine air inlet pipe
See more about the patented features that make the Series 9000 outperform the competition.